JA
jager 0
0
I find I can stay very proficient with a rifle pretty much indefinitely. Handgun skills…
on Maintaining a reasonable shooting standard ·
General Discussion
1 year ago
0
D2 seems to be the best of the bottom end steels for knife blades. While…
on What is a practical hunting knife? ·
General Hunting Discussion
2 years ago
0
**************The GunSite ban love affair is long standing. Fuck em !When that false friend KK…
on Gunsite forum - site down ? ·
General Discussion
2 years ago
0
Placed a small order for gun oil from them. No emails responded to. No phone…
on TechnoPro is belly up ? ·
General Discussion
3 years ago
0
Not sure if right or wrong, but I just give mine a good spray with…
on Cleaning a suppressor? ·
Cleaning and Lubrication
3 years ago
0
The red bit in the picture. Number 7 if you are colour blind. In most…
on Howa HACT Trigger adjustment ·
Firearm Components
3 years ago
0
IMHO just go for option 1. It will cost you R0, and it makes for…
on Howa HACT Trigger adjustment ·
Firearm Components
3 years ago
0
How do you adjust the mandrels? I think that most of the perceived advantages of…
on Lee neck size collet die set - Your thoughts? ·
Equipment
3 years ago
0
IMHO, a bubble level is certainly worth it. It weighs next to nothing and your…
on Hunting rifle weight ·
General Hunting Discussion
3 years ago
0
Tell me about this body die - sizes the body ? Is there a shoulder…
on Lee neck size collet die set - Your thoughts? ·
Equipment
3 years ago
0
I use a body die to bump the shoulder, followed by the collet die for…
on Lee neck size collet die set - Your thoughts? ·
Equipment
3 years ago
0
What caliber is it, and how far is the chrony from the muzzle ? I…
on Help me figure out what's going on. Changing ES and SD ·
Reloading Methodology
3 years ago
0
Is the powder batch number the same for the low and higher ES loads ?…
on Help me figure out what's going on. Changing ES and SD ·
Reloading Methodology
3 years ago
0
S365 is now widely available. I see it just about everywhere I go. (In the…
on Propellant Availability ·
Components
3 years ago
0
The stored potential energy in a pneumatic system is in a very very different league…
on Hydraulic case forming ·
Reloading Methodology
3 years ago
0
Anyone care to share any experience they've had with local bullets? I've gone through about…
on Local bullet manufacturers ·
Components
3 years ago
0
I think an idea might be to use a - FORM die first , and…
on Expander Mandrels and Neck Tension ·
Equipment
3 years ago
0
Are your cases all same make and same number of firings ?Are you testing the…
on Help me figure out what's going on. Changing ES and SD ·
Reloading Methodology
3 years ago
0
What powder, bullets and brass are you using? Calibre of the rifle? Do you leave…
on Help me figure out what's going on. Changing ES and SD ·
Reloading Methodology
3 years ago
0
When seating long boat tail rifle bullets, chamfer using a VLD tool. If you use…
on Herlaaifoute/ Reloading mistakes ·
Reloading Methodology
4 years ago
