JA

jager 0

Joined October 3, 2026
0
Reputation
0
Topics
0
Replies
0
Trust
0
Sharpener soldMags sold
on Safe cleanout. Glock mags, Co2 pistol, Warthog sharpener · Firearm Accessories for Sale
4 years ago
0
Warnings noted. Luckily no need to repeat my load development, I've got my load that…
on First reload test · Reloading Methodology
4 years ago
0
  With pistol CFE and 115gr CMJs I've found almost 200fps difference between rounds on…
on First reload test · Reloading Methodology
4 years ago
0
I never had good results from filling my own bags. The best rear bag I've…
on What do you use to fill your shooting bag · Bags
4 years ago
0
Your 28.5mm OAL sounds ok.  I would look at the powder charge, and maybe go…
on First reload test · Reloading Methodology
4 years ago
0
Going to mix up some Ed's red and give it a go. (equal parts acetone,…
on shotgun wad fouling - what does the job? · Cleaning and Lubrication
4 years ago
0
Anything that's good for shotguns (removing plastic fouling) in that price range? I've seen some…
on Ballistol Robla Solo Mil. · 480BC
4 years ago