KO
Kola 0
0
Dit was nou 'n baie lekker lees, dankie.
on Jagters van Malmesbury ·
General Hunting Discussion
1 year ago
0
It happens… even though most of us seem to live in denial a bit… Did…
on Getting old, too old. ·
General Hunting Discussion
2 years ago
0
Domain registration is active until 15/05/2024.It could be a host of other things - pun…
on Gunsite forum - site down ? ·
General Discussion
2 years ago
0
That BSA looks good and very tempting.
on Air rifles for sale ·
Firearms for Sale
2 years ago
0
Where are these and can you get some decent photos of the BSA?
on Air rifles for sale ·
Firearms for Sale
2 years ago
0
Do the ASI handling course, really good. I will always try catch/relocate but sometimes it…
on Killing snakes ·
General Discussion
3 years ago
0
Yes, big difference between white and yellow fat, and I always make small batches with…
on I bought a saw and mincer. ·
General Discussion
3 years ago
0
We underestimate them.
on Can your hunting dog track twice in a day ? ·
General Hunting Discussion
3 years ago
0
I do not trophy hunt and do not like it, but thinking about the practical…
on Proposed ban on import of hunting trophies ·
General Hunting Discussion
3 years ago
0
I practice this with an air rifle, plinking at random targets. What I do is…
on Snap shots ? ·
General Hunting Discussion
3 years ago
0
Once cut, I use a round head brass screw and lapping compound with the cordless…
on Ghetto style barrel crown lapping ·
General Discussion
3 years ago
0
It will take a while, and practise. At least you have it now.
on Got my new Glock today - do not like it as much as I thought I would. ·
Pistols
3 years ago
0
As much respect as I have for the .308, I have way more respect for…
on Buffalo and the .308 ·
General Hunting Discussion
3 years ago
0
Forums take a long time to develop. There is already a lot of information on…
on When forums go quiet ·
General Discussion
3 years ago
0
They work well for what they are designed and made for (carried and used varieties…
on AK 47 Legend or really nice ? ·
Competition Rifles
4 years ago
0
Each shot is same place center above dot, perhaps time to move back to 20…
on Bow hunting - the first steps. ·
Bow Hunting tell us - ask us here.
4 years ago
0
I am all for using technology where it makes sense, and I use it more…
on I often miss the days... ·
General Discussion
4 years ago
0
Books are different to the internet in that they take more work to mine for…
on I often miss the days... ·
General Discussion
4 years ago
0
Yes, exactly this. My day job is modern tech and it is everywhere in my…
on I often miss the days... ·
General Discussion
4 years ago
0
One more thing while I am thinking about it and before I forget again as…
on Bow hunting - the first steps. ·
Bow Hunting tell us - ask us here.
4 years ago
