KO

Kola 0

Joined October 3, 2026
0
Reputation
0
Topics
0
Replies
0
Trust
0
You are quite right, the best is to learn and do all of this yourself.…
on Bow hunting - the first steps. · Bow Hunting tell us - ask us here.
4 years ago
0
Sleg soos wat dit is stem ek saam, die kanse is ongelukkig goed dat uitgehuur…
on Vuurwapens in SAPS bewaring · General Discussion
4 years ago
0
Seems weird. One of my bows I still shoot regularly is a Mathews Outback, 17…
on Bow hunting - the first steps. · Bow Hunting tell us - ask us here.
4 years ago
0
Hope it is sorted now and that they are checking it out 100%.Somehow makes me…
on Bow hunting - the first steps. · Bow Hunting tell us - ask us here.
4 years ago
0
and so today a lot of things became clear. The bow I bought is pretty…
on Bow hunting - the first steps. · Bow Hunting tell us - ask us here.
4 years ago
0
As I mentioned taking video... It is a good idea to take video of each…
on Bow hunting - the first steps. · Bow Hunting tell us - ask us here.
4 years ago
0
Call me when the bow arrives, I will gladly record the excuses and explanations, likely…
on Bow hunting - the first steps. · Bow Hunting tell us - ask us here.
4 years ago
0
My bow arrived in PE today, BUT ! because its economy  rate, they only move…
on Bow hunting - the first steps. · Bow Hunting tell us - ask us here.
4 years ago
0
Great, that is going to be a lot of fun. I dow this with my…
on Bow hunting - the first steps. · Bow Hunting tell us - ask us here.
4 years ago
0
Yes, I have a ‘Robin Hood’ set of two arrows in my pub. Cool AF…
on Bow hunting - the first steps. · Bow Hunting tell us - ask us here.
4 years ago
0
Suggestion… On the backstop, make multiple target dots and let him shoot one arrow at…
on Bow hunting - the first steps. · Bow Hunting tell us - ask us here.
4 years ago
0
What about the Glock 19? Or the 48? Maybe get her to chat to someone…
on Which pistol would you buy for a hands on female diary farmer. · General Discussion
4 years ago
0
But 12 x 550mm still wins How long does it take to fire 12?
on So what is the largest caliber anyone has fired · General Discussion
4 years ago
0
155mm (G5 and G6) I'd really like to have the training for the formidable G6,…
on So what is the largest caliber anyone has fired · General Discussion
4 years ago
0
With an artillery background I still can't compete the sailors with their torpedoes  :D Can…
on So what is the largest caliber anyone has fired · General Discussion
4 years ago
0
I prefer this - https://www.createalittlemagic.co.za/products/poly-pellets-1kg
on What do you use to fill your shooting bag · Bags
4 years ago
0
155mm (G5 and G6) From the shoulder, my .416 Rigby
on So what is the largest caliber anyone has fired · General Discussion
4 years ago