JA
JamesNotBond 0
0
*******************************The slow cooker melts the collagen into the meat, the pressure cooker destroys it. Pretty…
on Dry curing meat. ·
General Discussion
2 years ago
0
Zartek 758 is what I have, 2 are perhaps 10 years old and the other…
on what two way radio to buy. ·
General Discussion
2 years ago
0
Here are two trajectory tables to compare.******************Thank you, would likely have been my next question …
on Cup and Core bullet velocities. ·
General Hunting Discussion
2 years ago
0
I have none and can not find any.
on Primers ·
Wanted
2 years ago
0
Your first male dog I am told ? - I saw you in traffic Wednesday,…
on Rat had puppies ·
General Hunting Discussion
2 years ago
0
No. Most if then were once fired when I received them. They have not been…
on Headspacing troubles ·
Hunting Rifles
2 years ago
0
I wasn't criticizing the venerable old lady just noting how easy we have it nowadays.…
on Availability of percussion caps? ·
Black Powder
2 years ago
0
Hi there I think it would be nice if we can have a forum dedicated…
on Collectors' corner ·
New Board Request
2 years ago
0
Is there enough will and financial, political backing to force any change over and above…
on Next bullet material? ·
General Discussion
2 years ago
0
I was just about to post the same sentiment regarding the Brown Bess. Elephants were…
on Availability of percussion caps? ·
Black Powder
2 years ago
0
Surely the answer must be the point 22, weapons were just hat till the .22.…
on Which calibres really made an impact? ·
General Discussion
2 years ago
0
While checking to see what solvents remained in my cleaning box, prior to re-ordering, I…
on Does nitro-solvent still have a place ? ·
Cleaning and Lubrication
3 years ago
0
I must really try to do a hunt if I ever visit France again, was…
on France Hunting Season 2023/2024 ·
General Hunting Discussion
3 years ago
0
South Africans do not like being told how to or what to do, it is…
on What would your answer be... ·
480BC
3 years ago
0
There are many of these super snipers - research the one named White Death and…
on Eric England ·
General Discussion
3 years ago
0
Nice to see Tree, thanks for the invite, but as I said, I am house…
on Not so big on photos of dead things again. ·
Hunts, Past tense.
3 years ago
0
Tree, you must get your butt over to my side of town sometime again, I…
on Dry curing meat. ·
General Discussion
3 years ago
0
Will these lead bullets be better or less accurate than the milsurp type stuff we…
on .303 - 195 GR Powder Coated LEAD CAST BULLETS ·
Reloading Methodology
3 years ago
0
In Europe, places I have been, you may almost freely use a shotgun as a…
on Hunting with shotgun slugs ?? ·
General Hunting Discussion
3 years ago
0
Gees Tree! Thats bad, looks almost like a lightning struck body.
on 10 kg bloodshot meat - what happened? ·
General Hunting Discussion
3 years ago
