JA

JamesNotBond 0

Joined October 3, 2026
0
Reputation
0
Topics
0
Replies
0
Trust
0
Cody let me know when you get him, I will help you again with the…
on Dec 2023 - ONE HORN meets his his end. · General Hunting Discussion
3 years ago
0
I have been on hunts, tag along in many countries, only ever hunted with Treeman…
on France Hunting Season 2023/2024 · General Hunting Discussion
3 years ago
0
My father was an butcher, all my childhood years. Worked with him many a holiday,…
on Dry curing meat. · General Discussion
3 years ago
0
I may be receiving a 410 shotgun, single barrel, very old. Does Lee supply components…
on .410 reloading. · 480BC
3 years ago
0
;D  my whole 35 posts, what would you have done without me?
on The STT thread ;) · General Discussion
3 years ago
0
Happily none of my dreams were harmed by your post. A few of my nightmares…
on Hydraulic case forming · Reloading Methodology
3 years ago
0
Someone just wanted another gun, that's all!
on Got my new Glock today - do not like it as much as I thought I would. · Pistols
3 years ago
0
S365 321 335 seem to be arriving in dribs and drabs, read, saw somewhere MP…
on Propellant Availability · Components
3 years ago
0
An live 20 odd mm cannon shell would not sound when shook, its propellant is…
on Considering stupid for a moment. · General Discussion
3 years ago
0
The thought does occur to me that you may have rubbed off on the boy…
on Buffalo and the .308 · General Hunting Discussion
3 years ago
0
Would it be possible to change the form accurately in a cold form such as…
on Hydraulic case forming · Reloading Methodology
3 years ago
0
These knives of great beauty seem to be far more in use in Europe, the…
on A good looking Aussie knife · General Discussion
3 years ago
0
I do enjoy this mans way of bringing across his message.
on Ron Spomer discussion with Jim Harmer (Backfire) · General Hunting Discussion
4 years ago
0
My .44 was stolen in the safe about 7-8 years ago. Numerous follow up calls…
on Licence applications returned by the 1000's ? true false ? · General Discussion
4 years ago
0
Yea ! not  needing any more special needs children in my safe, already got one…
on Do you think a modified collectable has any value ? · General Discussion
4 years ago
0
Gun control seems to be a world wide program now.
on How To Fight Gun Control South Africa · General Discussion
4 years ago
0
Spoke the the CO of the WO today. Craig moved premises from Benrose to Roodepoort,…
on What happened to Mkonto Gunsmithing ? · General Discussion
4 years ago
0
Who can recall thinking "gee that one sounded a bit different" when shooting new loads,…
on Doppler chronograph by FX · General Discussion
4 years ago
0
I watched this and have no idea, I am sometimes in wonder at how much…
on Are these bullets badly seated? · Reloading Methodology
4 years ago
0
I do not see handgun bullets mentioned? It would be nice to have a soft…
on New Bullet manufacturer - Port Elizabeth · General Discussion
4 years ago