JA
JamesNotBond 0
0
We used a similar substance in the navy. Citric acid main additive (we would steal…
on Geroeste loop - hoe nou? ·
Hunting Rifles
4 months ago
0
[quote data-userid="3" data-postid="7884"] FMG ! Spoor wants R2280 for 100 bullets ????????????????????????? Like How ?…
on RSA made bullets ·
General Discussion
4 months ago
0
I am not a weapons junkie, but I do know a bit of what's out…
on .401 RCBS Lubrisizer die + insert for semi wadcutter bullets ·
Wanted
10 months ago
0
Perhaps the manufacturer did not think that some SAFFER would notice this matter.
on New rifles - dirty from manufacturer? ·
General Discussion
10 months ago
0
What would the method be to cut, shorten such an die?
on Reloading Press Resurrection ·
Equipment
10 months ago
0
I would love to have one of them old Mauser .22
on Ou/old Mauser .22 ?? ·
Rifles - Long Guns
10 months ago
0
No ears Treeman! What did the doctor tell you not to do? I do believe…
on Difficult retrieval of carcass ·
General Hunting Discussion
12 months ago
0
This is so sad, the trauma it will cause for everyone. So sad.
on Hunting accident ·
General Discussion
12 months ago
0
Many years ago while in Cape Town the pistol carrying boys went through a period…
on Pistol belt clip - any experience? ·
Pistols
1 year ago
0
It is said, perhaps proven that deer do not see colours as we do, but…
on A new way to hide ·
General Hunting Discussion
1 year ago
0
Ideal calibre for (subsonic) culling? Surely in this case, where velocity is not a contributor…
on Ideal calibre for (subsonic) culling? ·
General Discussion
1 year ago
0
I took my 44 Ruger along with Mr Treeman on one of his hunts. We…
on Maintaining a reasonable shooting standard ·
General Discussion
1 year ago
0
Look on the R/H side, get a magnifying glass old man, it is not the…
on Jackal Caller question ·
General Hunting Discussion
1 year ago
0
I gave Tree some 303 and 45 ACP ammo from my fathers 2nd WW days,…
on What's the oldest ammo or components you've shot successfully? ·
General Discussion
1 year ago
0
How entertaining, Tiny guns and Chevy sparks. I carry a Ruger Red .44 everyday, I…
on Tiny carry guns, today's learning. ·
General Discussion
1 year ago
0
I have recently noticed that when I do a visit at a friends home, not…
on Its that time again, that time where nothing happens. ·
General Hunting Discussion
1 year ago
0
Treeman had some very interesting quiet ammunition some years back, I recall we shot bricks…
on subsonic 308 loads ·
Reloading Methodology
1 year ago
0
Hi! This hair loss problem, can one not perhaps vacuum the loose hairs away?
on Nat, slymerige vleis? ·
General Hunting Discussion
1 year ago
0
The Guinea Fowl In Port Elizabeth are perhaps 3 x more than 2 or 3…
on Promising pigeon numbers this season in Gauteng & Freestate ·
General Discussion
2 years ago
0
Tree, what did you shoot with on the farm the night you showed our fellow…
on subsonic 308 loads ·
Reloading Methodology
2 years ago
