JA
JamesNotBond 0
0
The expectations of an foodstuff derived from the reading good books is almost always a…
on Kyk nou so vir Vettie ·
General Discussion
2 years ago
0
I once read an article and saw adverts for bullet grease, there was a time…
on Growwer doppies (scotchbrite) ·
Reloading Methodology
2 years ago
0
Interesting post this is. 40 years ago we made handles by wrapping thin rope, cord…
on Rebooting the 'micarta' production line ·
General Discussion
2 years ago
0
Not ELR, only 300 m. This range is actually far less dramatic when there in…
on Which calibre/s for LR & ELR, and general costs? ·
Long Range
2 years ago
0
Seeing this post reminds me of the post I read a day or two ago…
on casting lead ·
General Casting Info
2 years ago
0
I have lived in England more than half of my life, but I never forgot…
on Sag loop in de veld? ·
General Hunting Discussion
2 years ago
0
I just compared the 405 Win to the 458 Win. The former has a max…
on Most powerfull lever action cartridge & rifle? ·
Calibre's, a bit about them
2 years ago
0
Brasso is a mixture of ammonia, kerosene and talcum powder. The ammonia corrodes the copper,…
on What Is Copper Solvent ? ·
General Discussion
2 years ago
0
Copper bore cleaner dissolves copper, it doesn't clean it or polish it up by removing…
on What Is Copper Solvent ? ·
General Discussion
2 years ago
0
I cannot speak for hunting, but I do think that one can be more proficient…
on Mental preparation for hunting and SD? ·
General Discussion
2 years ago
0
My father was the founder owner of the Ferglen butchery, I grew up around carcass's…
on Hanging, ageing meat. ·
General Hunting Discussion
2 years ago
0
Dave, those are pressure controller gauges, yours being dual gauges. You can monitor your operating…
on Last thing on my hunting list just happened. ·
General Hunting Discussion
2 years ago
0
That somehow just makes one dislike Hyena, hungry or not, that is just wrong.
on Sneaky hunters ·
General Hunting Discussion
2 years ago
0
We were shooting Geese recently using .22 rifles and we went from one make of…
on Solids for dangerous game ? ·
General Hunting Discussion
2 years ago
0
There must be a good reason why companies use electric annealing? Most probably because it…
on Today I am feeling smug ·
Reloading Methodology
2 years ago
0
The matter drags on here in PE, people are still having the police arriving at…
on The Karen Webb matter. ·
General Discussion
2 years ago
0
Hello TreeDo you have a picture of one of the damage causing bullets from Cody's…
on dirty meat and shot placement ·
General Hunting Discussion
2 years ago
0
Tree, do you really need even one more item in regard to reloading, hunting?Anita will…
on powder dispensers - automatic. ·
Reloading Methodology
2 years ago
0
When I tell the people back home that people like the people at the table…
on VEHICLE DYNAMICS COURSE IN PE ·
Events
2 years ago
0
I was rather amazed at some of the stories Tree would orate after a few…
on morals ethics and my way. ·
General Hunting Discussion
2 years ago
