DA

DaavG 0

Joined October 3, 2026
0
Reputation
0
Topics
0
Replies
0
Trust
0
Th Round robin, 1 shot per charge, 4 shots per string, 5 minutes to cool…
on OCW method - second rifle test · Reloading Methodology
3 years ago
0
Thanks for the write-up very interesting! Do you shoot 1 shot per charge weight, repeated…
on OCW method - second rifle test · Reloading Methodology
3 years ago
0
Maybe teach him to shoot ambidextrous from the start? Best of both worlds, right from…
on Right Handed Left Eye Dominance · General Discussion
3 years ago
0
Thanks guys, interesting info! Handguns we'll figure out, its more a scoped rifle and shottie.…
on Right Handed Left Eye Dominance · General Discussion
3 years ago
0
Thats the mix that I use, using ATF though, I think I posted it on…
on Fluid Film alternative · Cleaning and Lubrication
3 years ago
0
I assume the link is to show the contact details not a link to the…
on Ruger #1 375 H&H, dealer stock · Firearms for Sale
3 years ago
0
Interesting thanks Gents.
on France Hunting Season 2023/2024 · General Hunting Discussion
3 years ago
0
I've been seriously considering getting a biggish, say 6x6m perhaps, camo net which can be…
on France Hunting Season 2023/2024 · General Hunting Discussion
3 years ago
0
Thanks Methos, been looking for those poles locally but no joy. Will keep searching. Agreed…
on France Hunting Season 2023/2024 · General Hunting Discussion
3 years ago
0
Nice video Methos, looks like great fun! What camera and how does it mount? Can…
on France Hunting Season 2023/2024 · General Hunting Discussion
3 years ago
0
I never even knew there was, could be a problem shooting - I bring gun…
on Right Handed Left Eye Dominance · General Discussion
3 years ago
0
Thanks for the comments, interesting feedback. My gut is to go left handed shooting for…
on Right Handed Left Eye Dominance · General Discussion
3 years ago
0
Maybe a snake handling course through ASI would be the best idea? Which cobras local…
on Venomous snake in the house - what now? · General Discussion
3 years ago
0
Hunting on foot and light-ish weight guns my preference.
on Hunting rifle weight · General Hunting Discussion
3 years ago
0
I never quite understood why shooters have this aversion to using bronze brushes. It works…
on When a clean barrel isn't, and one way to clean it · Cleaning and Lubrication
3 years ago
0
Nice thread, thank you all.
on LOW COST EASY RANGE DRILLS AND GAMES FOR EVERYONE · General Discussion
3 years ago
0
Jew have something against pork?  ;D  ;D
on Dry curing meat. · General Discussion
3 years ago
0
There may be something seriously wrong with you too. This is feeling like an epidemic.…
on Dry curing meat. · General Discussion
3 years ago
0
I am more interested in the methods of bettering venison, I have not eaten pork…
on Dry curing meat. · General Discussion
3 years ago
0
Curing some pork jowls to make into bacon...
on Dry curing meat. · General Discussion
3 years ago