DA
DaavG 0
0
Old man and the Boy...
on Getting old, too old. ·
General Hunting Discussion
2 years ago
0
Having said that the Caunuckistanis did end up hiring Justin Trudeau though so I guess…
on One knife to rule them all ... ·
General Knife DIscussion
2 years ago
0
A local guy was selling his for 6 or 7 K a week or two…
on Where have all the Xero gone ? ·
General Discussion
2 years ago
0
Thanks Oafpatroll, very interesting! Where do you source your raw material from as a matter…
on Rebooting the 'micarta' production line ·
General Discussion
2 years ago
0
You apply to register the name or brand name depending. Frankly I would also likely…
on Trade marks and bullies ·
General Discussion
2 years ago
0
Might be difficult to believe, but I have trouble picturing in my mind what you…
on Quick-ish change press setup ·
Equipment
2 years ago
0
I think there are too many other variables to be able to make a confident…
on Sectional density and overall weight ·
Reloading Methodology
2 years ago
0
This scope was a well known brand scope, their entry level model. I told my…
on What is the craziest excuse you have ever heard for missing a shot ? ·
General Hunting Discussion
2 years ago
0
We had a missed shot on this past hunt by my good mate. He went…
on What is the craziest excuse you have ever heard for missing a shot ? ·
General Hunting Discussion
2 years ago
0
"Someone messed with my scope". Overheard on the 200m track at Rooikraal when the guy…
on What is the craziest excuse you have ever heard for missing a shot ? ·
General Hunting Discussion
2 years ago
0
Eish nightmare that!
on The Karen Webb matter. ·
General Discussion
2 years ago
0
*************************Lynx in South Africa ;D It is 2024. Why can we not have first focal…
on Hunting scope ·
Optics
2 years ago
0
Build quality seems fine. Everything feels rigid enough. View is clear. I have not looked…
on Hunting scope ·
Optics
2 years ago
0
Arken EPL 4-16x44 What's the build quality like and how does it track? I've always…
on Hunting scope ·
Optics
2 years ago
0
I was looking for some Lapua cases the other day, and I came across the…
on ffat.co.za ·
Outfitters
2 years ago
0
What is going on here. What's the weight of that bullet? Looks like its shed…
on dirty meat and shot placement ·
General Hunting Discussion
2 years ago
0
Congrats Cody! Great effort from you both, sorry about the bakkie!
on Cody got his Fallow Deer ·
Hunts, Past tense.
2 years ago
0
The first hand reports from my friends were about battling to obtain refunds for products…
on Hunting scope ·
Optics
2 years ago
0
Interested to hear your feedback on the Aardvarks in due course...
on what two way radio to buy. ·
General Discussion
2 years ago
0
Does no-one use the old methods any longer ? ( Before "sticks" )Prone / Kneel…
on Equipment used on my hunt ·
General Hunting Discussion
2 years ago
