DA

DaavG 0

Joined October 3, 2026
0
Reputation
0
Topics
0
Replies
0
Trust
0
The process is similiar to making biltong, salt draws water out, reduces moisture content and…
on Dry curing meat. · General Discussion
3 years ago
0
I remember hearing about a young man - mid teens so around 16 / 17…
on Necrotizing fasciitis · General Discussion
3 years ago
0
I met a guy at Rooikraal range once who had designed and was manufacturing tis…
on Reloading Area Evolution · Equipment
3 years ago
0
Awesome setup there 414gates! My setup is a small workstation and RCBS Rockchucker for most…
on Reloading Area Evolution · Equipment
3 years ago
0
Take Megan with... Win win all round. My wife loves fishing and hunting.
on Another great hunter entrapped by woman · General Discussion
3 years ago
0
Early October was my last hunt. Combined a mate's wedding in the Karoo with a…
on How long ago did you last hunt ? · General Hunting Discussion
3 years ago
0
I had a mate coached me a little and he is good shot (not world…
on The myth of eye dominance in shotgunning. · Shotguns
3 years ago
0
Thank you for the article / book! My son is left eye dominant and right…
on The myth of eye dominance in shotgunning. · Shotguns
3 years ago
0
https://www.loot.co.za/product/stanley-marianski-home-production-of-quality-meats-and/kjhl-1308-g110
on I bought a saw and mincer. · General Discussion
3 years ago
0
The 2 books I purchased were:The River Cottage Curing and Smoking Handbook - simpler approach…
on I bought a saw and mincer. · General Discussion
3 years ago
0
What animal fat are you using - beef? Never seen yellow fat only white brisket…
on I bought a saw and mincer. · General Discussion
3 years ago
0
Very lekker Treeman! Well done for the ffort!
on The Hunt that was not to be - he who dares wins. · Hunts, Past tense.
3 years ago
0
My urge to get a small cold room is also high at the moment. Like…
on Miniature cold room · General Discussion
3 years ago
0
I find it difficult that NGOs not involved in conservation can have such influence on…
on Proposed ban on import of hunting trophies · General Hunting Discussion
3 years ago
0
I have been advised to buy a free standing sausage stuffer. That what was what…
on I bought a saw and mincer. · General Discussion
3 years ago
0
Nice story, well done! Sounds like a fun weekend overall.
on Most horrible weather fantastic hunt. · Hunts, Past tense.
3 years ago
0
Nice! I think you get a sausage stuffer attachment for the mincer which would work.…
on I bought a saw and mincer. · General Discussion
3 years ago
0
The bump die's adjustment is the same as most other dies; careful trial and error…
on My case prep · Reloading Methodology
3 years ago
0
That's very interesting janfred, thank you. The die can be adjusted to bump the shoulders…
on My case prep · Reloading Methodology
3 years ago