BB

BBCT 0

Joined October 3, 2026
0
Reputation
0
Topics
0
Replies
0
Trust
0
Welcome Bonsai!
on Hello, this is me. · General Hunting Discussion
3 years ago
0
Sorry, but I have to fact check you here - I know it's not answering…
on S121 and tumbling cast bullets · Reloading Methodology
3 years ago
0
Good job there Treeman!
on Miniature cold room · General Discussion
3 years ago
0
I find myself impressed and appalled at the same time. This could have worked out…
on Buffalo and the .308 · General Hunting Discussion
3 years ago
0
Die Brits maak my moeg ;) n Langer, dunner koeël trek beter deur die lug…
on The 358 Winchester · Calibre's, a bit about them
3 years ago
0
I have twice had similar but less severe experiences with spider bites on my legs.…
on Necrotizing fasciitis · General Discussion
3 years ago
0
There have been successful competency applications from kids around 13 years of age. Unless they…
on Competency Farce · General Discussion
3 years ago
0
How is it possible to fire a heavier bullet, with lower pressure, at a higher…
on The 358 Winchester · Calibre's, a bit about them
3 years ago
0
Brilliant! A few years back I took a teenage boy with all manner of issues…
on Underestimated a teen · General Discussion
3 years ago
0
Wonder who it is that decides which firearms qualify ? Typically (but not exclusively), it's…
on Firearms handed in for destruction ? · General Discussion
3 years ago
0
That's rather magnificent! Congratulations! I'm sure you're lookimg at it and thinking it was worth…
on Mid 1950s Hi Standard Supermatic Citation · Pistols
3 years ago
0
I like the .35 calibres and am particularly intrigued by the .35 Remington. Popular as…
on The 358 Winchester · Calibre's, a bit about them
3 years ago
0
Of those you list I'd go with Norma Oryx 165 but on the other hand…
on Ammo choice for 308 win on blue wildebeest · General Hunting Discussion
3 years ago
0
Start by going to Google and typing in "SABS standards for Shooting Ranges" You will…
on Building a - long range · Long Range
3 years ago
0
First off, I'm a huge fan of the .308 - it can do anything that…
on Buffalo and the .308 · General Hunting Discussion
3 years ago
0
Hi Janfred I understand that you've got a successful workaround, but I reckon one of…
on Herlaaifoute/ Reloading mistakes · Reloading Methodology
3 years ago
0
Treeman..... Your last post makes perfect sense to me!
on Do you think a modified collectable has any value ? · General Discussion
4 years ago
0
I would say a modified collectable still has value, but what value and how much…
on Do you think a modified collectable has any value ? · General Discussion
4 years ago
0
Lately I've been researching reduced loads for a 7x64. For good overall knowledge as well…
on 243 subsonic ? · Reloading Methodology
4 years ago
0
Thanks for that. First time I think I actually got the underlying reason for different…
on .223 Sub Sonic · Reloading Methodology
4 years ago