BB

BBCT 0

Joined October 3, 2026
0
Reputation
0
Topics
0
Replies
0
Trust
0
Let me know if you want a 9.3x74R case to use for a handle. I'd…
on The broken spoon · General Discussion
4 years ago
0
I follow your logic but any bullet of any shape and any weight will drop…
on Velocity versus bullet drop. · General Discussion
4 years ago
0
Hi Tree As far as I know, there isn't such a table available, main reason…
on Velocity versus bullet drop. · General Discussion
4 years ago
0
How old was the ammo? Based on your decription of the condition of the rifle,…
on Solve this primer problem riddle for me. · Reloading Methodology
4 years ago
0
I wear spectacles so I always have a supply of lens cleaning cloths near at…
on cleaning scopes and binocular lenses · Cleaning and Lubrication
4 years ago