BB

BBCT 0

Joined October 3, 2026
0
Reputation
0
Topics
0
Replies
0
Trust
0
9) For this reason, our country should be run by qualified engineers, doctors, economists etc…
on Foot and mouth during hunting season · General Hunting Discussion
7 months ago
0
One could use the 7PRC as a target rifle and have a 7mm-08 or 7x64…
on 7mm PRC · General Discussion
9 months ago
0
This topic is a serious rabbit warren. Quite fascinating in my opinion. How deep do…
on Measurements to fit a shotgun? · Shotguns
9 months ago
0
Like Ds J, I would strongly recommend Lynx due to well-founded reputation for excellent local…
on Riflescopes .. what to get ? ( yes this crusty old topic - again ) · General Discussion
9 months ago
0
I use a Lee Universal decapping die slowly and gently. I re-use the primers for…
on Removing live primers? · Reloading Methodology
9 months ago
0
I recall reading somewhere about guys using the roof of a scrap car/bakkie cut off…
on Difficult retrieval of carcass · General Hunting Discussion
12 months ago
0
I had a similar problem on an air rifle scope. We put shims between the…
on Altering scope mountings to accomodate more height adjustment · Mounting Systems
1 year ago
0
GS Custom made a 35gr bullet for the 22H. For killing larger animals with subsonic…
on Ideal calibre for (subsonic) culling? · General Discussion
1 year ago
0
We seem to have drifted off from the starting point of this thread, but while…
on Ideal calibre for (subsonic) culling? · General Discussion
1 year ago
0
Kriek Bullets has a 48gr mono. **************************Sorry, my BAAAD, really bad. Called a cartridge a…
on Ideal calibre for (subsonic) culling? · General Discussion
1 year ago
0
he good old 22LR with subsonic ammo from one of the many brands is always…
on Ideal calibre for (subsonic) culling? · General Discussion
1 year ago
0
I presume nobody was physically hurt?
on Bang.................................you dead, or worse. · General Discussion
1 year ago
0
I can remember reading many years ago in Magnum Magazine about a similar requirement and…
on Ideal calibre for (subsonic) culling? · General Discussion
1 year ago
0
Interesting lesson on a few different levels. Thank you.
on Die stuck case with a twist. · Reloading Methodology
1 year ago
0
Congratulations Cody! Was that the 7mm-08?
on Dec 2023 - ONE HORN meets his his end. · General Hunting Discussion
2 years ago
0
But South Africa is a special place...I still get guys looking for parts for 3…
on Would you buy a used Loadmaster now ? · General Discussion
2 years ago
0
After trying at the beginning to do on-press priming, it took me probably only 1…
on Would you buy a used Loadmaster now ? · General Discussion
2 years ago
0
Addo Kirkwood produces some incredible horns ? I thought that was because of diet ?…
on Impala horns · General Hunting Discussion
2 years ago
0
One of the farms we hunt on is near Tarkastad. The farmer believes this is…
on Impala horns · General Hunting Discussion
2 years ago
0
Help me a bit here. I'm not picking up a "Safari Arms" with a google…
on Trade marks and bullies · General Discussion
2 years ago