BB

BBCT 0

Joined October 3, 2026
0
Reputation
0
Topics
0
Replies
0
Trust
0
Miroku made some copies of the Model 1895 Winchester in .405 Winchester in around 2000.…
on Most powerfull lever action cartridge & rifle? · Calibre's, a bit about them
2 years ago
0
Because I am familiar with this cartridge, I just provide a link to the Wikipedia…
on Most powerfull lever action cartridge & rifle? · Calibre's, a bit about them
2 years ago
0
This one is great. It's got built in illumination and has a crisp image. Works…
on 5m Handheld IPS Screen Endoscope Camera Q-NK86 · Equipment
2 years ago
0
In another thread, Treeman mentioned that double speed quadruples the momentum. Not true. I'm being…
on Enough gun · General Hunting Discussion
2 years ago
0
In another thread, Treeman mentioned that double speed quadruples the momentum. Not true. I'm being…
on Enough gun · General Hunting Discussion
2 years ago
0
I'd phone Classic Arms.....
on P14 wooden stock. · Wanted
2 years ago
0
I think there are too many other variables to be able to make a confident…
on Sectional density and overall weight · Reloading Methodology
2 years ago
0
All the above are valid suggestions, but to add to it, I think that most…
on Inactivity of a internet site. · General Discussion
2 years ago
0
All the above are valid suggestions, but to add to it, I think that most…
on Inactivity of a internet site. · General Discussion
2 years ago
0
Good Evening Folks, I need to test a thought: would it be possible to resize…
on Loads for .410 - 2 inch shells? · Reloading Methodology
2 years ago
0
I've got a electric guitar case that I got for a particular project from Cash…
on Inconspicuous rifle bags? · General Discussion
2 years ago
0
Have you Googled to see if there's any info eg from USA, which would give…
on Loads for .410 - 2 inch shells? · Reloading Methodology
2 years ago
0
Nice summary Krazong! Couldn't have done it better myself.  ;D
on So, you want to become a collector? · Collector Associations
2 years ago
0
Maybe here is a way to explain it: Stage 1: Assume you fire a heavy…
on Heavier bullet and range · Long Range
2 years ago
0
This is a cool thread!
on Which calibres really made an impact? · General Discussion
2 years ago
0
I do believe that the story that imported powders are 100% consistent between batches was…
on IMR 4955 - odd burn rate · Components
3 years ago
0
The first Lee collet die I got was for .308 and I was sufficiently pleased…
on Lee neck size collet die set - Your thoughts? · Equipment
3 years ago
0
I've never felt the urge to fiddle with the trigger on my Howa. Other rifles…
on Howa HACT Trigger adjustment · Firearm Components
3 years ago
0
We always got some Very big kudu done here though. You only got to take…
on Dec 2023 - ONE HORN meets his his end. · General Hunting Discussion
3 years ago
0
Looks like a Mauser 98 to me.
on What rifle is this ? · General Discussion
3 years ago