JA
janfred 0
0
Impala sold hollowpoint 100gr solids a few years ago. Don't know if they still do.Apparently…
on Any new news on mono's for handguns? ·
General Discussion
9 months ago
0
I am of the opinion that the action/stock interface has much more effect. Worrying about…
on New Steyr One-Piece ·
Rifles - Long Guns
9 months ago
0
Cant say I agree that it is a good idea. Makes replacing the barrel an…
on New Steyr One-Piece ·
Rifles - Long Guns
9 months ago
0
I have been through that before. If it does not release by the third tap…
on Heart-stopping Bedding moments ·
Info, tips, tricks, hacks and How-To's
9 months ago
0
Some clever person have probably decided that it is not required. The rifles are shipped…
on New rifles - dirty from manufacturer? ·
General Discussion
10 months ago
0
I have read a few reports on US forums about new "dirty rifles"; usually from…
on New rifles - dirty from manufacturer? ·
General Discussion
10 months ago
0
Titanium disulfide not so much. But I got my Mollyspray at a carparts supplier so…
on SA made Multi-Press lucky find ·
Equipment
10 months ago
0
Or, make your way into the 20th century and use Molybdenum disulfide or titanium disulfide.…
on SA made Multi-Press lucky find ·
Equipment
10 months ago
0
Tikkas sometimes arrive dirty from the proof shots. Mine had a dirty bolt head. Probably…
on New rifles - dirty from manufacturer? ·
General Discussion
11 months ago
0
Now where is the fun in that? Also, where was the bar lady when we…
on For the love of hunting ·
General Hunting Discussion
11 months ago
0
Just my luck that Treeman was on the wagon when I went hunting... Having a…
on For the love of hunting ·
General Hunting Discussion
11 months ago
0
I screwed up a good needle file doeing the same on a Loadmaster shellplate for…
on Reloading Press Resurrection ·
Equipment
11 months ago
0
Do you perhaps have any photos of this work?
on Reloading Press Resurrection ·
Equipment
11 months ago
0
Ek het dieselfde probleem met ʼn Winchester model 52 kolf. Daardie goed is skaarser as…
on Ou/old Mauser .22 ?? ·
Rifles - Long Guns
11 months ago
0
The only percieved downside of the Lee cutter system is that it cannot be adjusted.…
on Lyman Case Timmer workaround ·
Reloading Methodology
11 months ago
0
This was a technical read, but the second half gave a pretty good explanation why…
on Tales from the reloading Room ·
Reloading Methodology
1 year ago
0
That is not unexpected. If you measure the shoulder diameter of a fired case and…
on Tales from the reloading Room ·
Reloading Methodology
1 year ago
0
What archive are you interested in?
on Struggling to activate GRT ·
Reloading Methodology
1 year ago
0
I have a set of "blue pajamas" (Zarco) that I hunt with. Works well to…
on A new way to hide ·
General Hunting Discussion
1 year ago
0
To make nitrocellulose, you have to treat cellulose, usually cotton, with nitric acid. They can…
on IMR 4166 - odd residue ·
Components
1 year ago
