JA
janfred 0
0
For more advance users, you need to use the reticle subtension diagram and calculate your…
on Dead-Hold® BDC rectical use ???????????????????????????????????????????????? ·
General Discussion
1 week ago
0
Unlike mil or moa subtension reticles, BDC reticles have much less hash marks and usually…
on Dead-Hold® BDC rectical use ???????????????????????????????????????????????? ·
General Discussion
1 week ago
0
First you need to know if it is a first or second focal plane scope.…
on Dead-Hold® BDC rectical use ???????????????????????????????????????????????? ·
General Discussion
2 weeks ago
0
I have seen people make the same mistakes over and over again. They only change…
on Legal consequences of AD's / ND's? ·
General Discussion
2 months ago
0
The cheapest would probably be the Frontier CMJ .30 cal in 150gr. Accuracy is reported…
on 150gr 308 Plinking bullets to match Spoor 150s ·
Reloading Methodology
2 months ago
0
Maybe I am the odd one out, but I personally think that there should be…
on Legal consequences of AD's / ND's? ·
General Discussion
2 months ago
0
Seeing as Rudy is a bit reluctant to release BC details of his bullets, it…
on Almost a Mono bullet velocity reduction ·
Reloading Methodology
2 months ago
0
Dave, you just explained why primers are flattened. Due to pressure or excessive headspace. Also…
on Odd Extraction Problem - what explanation ? ·
Reloading Methodology
2 months ago
0
I presume the action has a push-feed bolt face. Judging by the protrusion, those cases…
on Odd Extraction Problem - what explanation ? ·
Reloading Methodology
2 months ago
0
Backed out primers is a symptom of low pressure. The shot cycle works like this.…
on Odd Extraction Problem - what explanation ? ·
Reloading Methodology
2 months ago
0
Very sad tidings. He has been a fixture on almost every gunforum in SA. Apart…
on Oom Marius oorlede / Tripod passed away ·
Announcements
3 months ago
0
What I have seen with her .303 is that the sharp edges of the pitting…
on Pitted barrel bullets question ·
General Discussion
3 months ago
0
I fed the wife's. 303 with normal Sierra bullets and the accuracy was just fine.…
on Pitted barrel bullets question ·
General Discussion
3 months ago
0
That all depends on what you feel confident with. For instance, I have learnt MOA.…
on The Eternal Debate : MOA or MIL ·
Optics
3 months ago
0
I do not know anyone that can look through a scope with a plex reticle…
on The Eternal Debate : MOA or MIL ·
Optics
3 months ago
0
When I am too lazy to remove firing pins, with a sized case in the…
on Truvelo 12.7x99 firing pin removal ·
Rifles - Long Guns
3 months ago
0
Another angle
on The olden ways. ·
General Hunting Discussion
3 months ago
0
I saw and fondled a punt gun last year
on The olden ways. ·
General Hunting Discussion
3 months ago
0
Not sure about that. The acid used on rusty surfaces is phosphoric acid. It converts…
on Geroeste loop - hoe nou? ·
Hunting Rifles
4 months ago
0
Headspace issues still do not stretch primer pockets, cause heavy bolt lift, enlarge case heads…
on Headspacing troubles ·
Hunting Rifles
4 months ago
