AD

Administrator 0

Joined October 3, 2026
0
Reputation
0
Topics
0
Replies
0
Trust
0
All bots are now assigned a default permission to only view the About section. The…
on Site Access Interruption 15 October · About
12 months ago
0
The subnets are Moscow specific.
on Handling of Spam sign-ups · General Discussion
2 years ago
0
I've had to re-impliment IP ban list due to the large number of spam registrations…
on Handling of Spam sign-ups · General Discussion
2 years ago
0
The IP ban list is now cleared.
on Handling of Spam sign-ups · General Discussion
2 years ago
0
For the record, the corrective action required was stated to the user in a PM.…
on Sizing ball grabbing neck of case. · Reloading Methodology
2 years ago
0
New Knives Category added, with relevant sections.
on Aussie knife · General Knife DIscussion
2 years ago
0
Why are solids good for dangerous game, but not good for non dangerous game ?…
on Solids for dangerous game ? · General Hunting Discussion
2 years ago
0
Hi there I think it would be nice if we can have a forum dedicated…
on Collectors' corner · New Board Request
2 years ago
0
If a heavier bullet of same caliber is used, it will drop more than a…
on Heavier bullet and range · Long Range
2 years ago
0
I've changed all new forum memberships to be subject to Admin approval. It may take…
on Forum User registration change · About
3 years ago
0
Around 10 years ago, I spoke to a SAPS member who was involved in ballistic…
on They say the .50 BMG is not a good ELR gun ... · ELR
3 years ago
0
I had a big bore subsonic built on a P14. It's a .458x1.5 Barnes with…
on I have a dream · General Discussion
4 years ago
0
It is a limitation of the forum, not to add attachments to replies, I will…
on How do you add an image to an existing thread. · General Discussion
4 years ago
0
You could put some hot water in a bucket, one teaspoon of sunlight liquid or…
on Beginning Reloading for Handguns · Equipment
4 years ago