TR

Treeman 0

Joined October 3, 2026
0
Reputation
0
Topics
0
Replies
0
Trust
0
sounds like lots of bullets down range $$$
on Dead-Hold® BDC rectical use ???????????????????????????????????????????????? · General Discussion
1 week ago
0
I am curious about this concept - bit like the GS Custom bullets idea.
on Viper Bullets · Firearm Components
2 weeks ago
0
@ds-j - the 458-2" works great out to about 150 m - 2" high and…
on RSA made bullets · General Discussion
2 weeks ago
0
@ds-j Ya ! the 458-2"
on RSA made bullets · General Discussion
1 month ago
0
I eventually settled on the Spoor bullet, but found it way to "much" or over…
on RSA made bullets · General Discussion
2 months ago
0
Cody and I found the Hornady I/L 154 gr and the Spoor 140 gr to…
on 150gr 308 Plinking bullets to match Spoor 150s · Reloading Methodology
2 months ago
0
would the trajectory not be the same if the cheap bullet velocity is the same…
on 150gr 308 Plinking bullets to match Spoor 150s · Reloading Methodology
2 months ago
0
Going to try get a test shot done this week end.
on Almost a Mono bullet velocity reduction · Reloading Methodology
2 months ago
0
Like twice this week, started to formulate a question for Driepootz. Sat down now to question…
on Oom Marius oorlede / Tripod passed away · Announcements
2 months ago
0
I have explained this as, the primer was ejected to early (usually only moves back…
on Odd Extraction Problem - what explanation ? · Reloading Methodology
2 months ago
0
[quote data-userid="113" data-postid="8013"] The Safari/Spoor bullets made by Rudi Fischer seem to be of solid…
on RSA made bullets · General Discussion
2 months ago
0
[quote data-userid="189" data-postid="8003"] @treeman  Any specific reason for your choice - are they that much…
on RSA made bullets · General Discussion
3 months ago
0
My Grumpy friend 😪 Gees!, I am going to miss that man a lot.A very lot.
on Oom Marius oorlede / Tripod passed away · Announcements
3 months ago
0
[quote data-userid="189" data-postid="7981"] I have pondered this question as well.  Pits lessen the structural integrity…
on Pitted barrel bullets question · General Discussion
3 months ago
0
[quote data-userid="65" data-postid="7982"] I fed the wife's. 303 with normal Sierra bullets and the accuracy…
on Pitted barrel bullets question · General Discussion
3 months ago
0
I am looking at the Peregrine Bushmaster bullets for the 308. 7x57 and maybe the…
on RSA made bullets · General Discussion
3 months ago
0
just download it DsJ, light load, light charge. use something as a space user wad…
on Most effective shotgun recoil reduction? · Shotguns
3 months ago
0
[quote data-userid="4" data-postid="7973"] @treeman  That should not be the sole parameter for selecting a scope.…
on The Eternal Debate : MOA or MIL · Optics
3 months ago
0
So ! If I were to buy a scope tomorrow for long range hunting -…
on The Eternal Debate : MOA or MIL · Optics
3 months ago
0
They pretty much just cannons   
on The olden ways. · General Hunting Discussion
3 months ago