ME
Methos 0
0
James A Michener actually writes about these guns in his book Chesapeake. He describes…
on The olden ways. ·
General Hunting Discussion
3 months ago
0
Ds J Kyk bietjie die video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcNf8n37RwA I normally shoot 36 gram…
on Most effective shotgun recoil reduction? ·
Shotguns
4 months ago
0
Volgens wat ek weet - as jy met 'n geroeste loop skiet, dan kry jy…
on Geroeste loop - hoe nou? ·
Hunting Rifles
4 months ago
0
Dominie Around 100 Total accidents last year - with 11 fatal - all victims were…
on France hunting 2025/2026 ·
General Hunting Discussion
9 months ago
0
Methos, what is the situation with wildlife in France? I mean, are there barely enougn…
on France hunting 2025/2026 ·
General Hunting Discussion
9 months ago
0
Got this one on Saturday https://youtu.be/c_9kCmmQfYI Merry Christmas and a Happy new year to you…
on France hunting 2025/2026 ·
General Hunting Discussion
9 months ago
0
We hunted again on Saturday. Almost the same spot where I shot my first triple…
on France hunting 2025/2026 ·
General Hunting Discussion
10 months ago
0
Hi OafPatroll I don't lead per se - I aim at where I want to…
on France hunting 2025/2026 ·
General Hunting Discussion
10 months ago
0
Here is the video from Saturday. I already posted it on the WhatsApp group but…
on France hunting 2025/2026 ·
General Hunting Discussion
10 months ago
0
Hi all.We didn't hunt last weekend and yesterday was the first hunt since I shot…
on France 2024/2025 Hunting Season ·
General Hunting Discussion
2 years ago
0
There is a guy that hunts here in France - Feliew - He's been in…
on France Hunting Season 2023/2024 ·
General Hunting Discussion
3 years ago
0
WhatsApp Image 2024-02-02 at 10.21.42 by Reinier Botha, on Flickr WhatsApp Image 2024-02-02 at 10.21.42(1)…
on France Hunting Season 2023/2024 ·
General Hunting Discussion
3 years ago
0
Yesterday I was invited to hunt in an area known as Roquemartine It is about…
on France Hunting Season 2023/2024 ·
General Hunting Discussion
3 years ago
0
Oaf - Yep - I got this one yesterday: https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/1005005841112624.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.order_list_main.34.2aa25e5bSkOlSL&gatewayAdapt=glo2fra Have another one as well…
on France Hunting Season 2023/2024 ·
General Hunting Discussion
3 years ago
0
Hi DaavG Here is the camera that I bought:https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/1005005907923022.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.order_list_main.11.21ef5e5bA4nHdr&gatewayAdapt=glo2fra It is not great - The…
on France Hunting Season 2023/2024 ·
General Hunting Discussion
3 years ago
0
We've finished our driven hunt season - 17 hunts, €850, 3 shots fired and 1…
on France Hunting Season 2023/2024 ·
General Hunting Discussion
3 years ago
0
In Europe, places I have been, you may almost freely use a shotgun as a…
on Hunting with shotgun slugs ?? ·
General Hunting Discussion
3 years ago
0
Bow hunting anything of a thing there ? Yes you can do bow hunting. But…
on France Hunting Season 2023/2024 ·
General Hunting Discussion
3 years ago
0
Hi Methos, thanks for posting here. Just out of interest: is it possible to hunt…
on France Hunting Season 2023/2024 ·
General Hunting Discussion
3 years ago
0
We hunted again last week Sunday - the hunt was supposed to be on the…
on France Hunting Season 2023/2024 ·
General Hunting Discussion
3 years ago
