AR

ARK 0

Joined October 3, 2026
0
Reputation
0
Topics
0
Replies
0
Trust
0
Finally made time to test those rounds and they worked perfectly so now loaded the…
on Polymer coated bullets · Cast Bullet Coatings
4 years ago
0
Yeah exactly my relief also, hopefully will find time this weekend to test the 20…
on Polymer coated bullets · Cast Bullet Coatings
4 years ago
0
Most cast bullets are like that. Has not changed or influenced anything for me. You…
on Polymer coated bullets · Cast Bullet Coatings
4 years ago
0
Hi everyone, so I worked up a load with cfe pistol powder at 4.2gr on…
on Polymer coated bullets · Cast Bullet Coatings
4 years ago
0
Slm... I also recently started reloading thus far I have little experience with Frontier 147gr…
on Reloading 9mmP. Which bullet brand to use? · Components
4 years ago
0
Hi all I need to pick your brains, so I got 147gr silver rapids, my…
on Polymer coated bullets · Cast Bullet Coatings
4 years ago
0
So insomnia had me this morning so I decided to get up and go to…
on Polymer coated bullets · Cast Bullet Coatings
4 years ago
0
Damn! I can do with a 22c cost per head lol, I really want to…
on Polymer coated bullets · Cast Bullet Coatings
4 years ago
0
My experience of Glocks and polymer (in my case powdercoated) bullets is from my mate…
on Polymer coated bullets · Cast Bullet Coatings
4 years ago
0
I I bought my first Glock (23c) about twenty four years ago long before the…
on Polymer coated bullets · Cast Bullet Coatings
4 years ago
0
Damn this is addictive stuff, I just get a thrill of seeing my rounds pile…
on First reload test · Reloading Methodology
4 years ago
0
So, you want to start reloading for your trusty 9mm and got talked into a…
on Pistol reloading on single stage press. · Reloading Methodology
4 years ago
0
So just wanted to update all, I finally got it loading at 4.2 gr It…
on First reload test · Reloading Methodology
4 years ago
0
[member=62]ARK[/member], Greetings, hope this information can assist you in someway. I'm also new to reloading,…
on First reload test · Reloading Methodology
4 years ago
0
Thank you so much Duane, the bullets did fire but were not properly ejecting. The…
on First reload test · Reloading Methodology
4 years ago
0
Okay I'm gonna go and research the limo writing and the plunk test will only…
on First reload test · Reloading Methodology
4 years ago
0
Well done Ark, your journey has begun. thank you can't wait to see where it…
on Powder measure · Equipment
4 years ago
0
Lol I figured, run into some issues already but it's so exciting trying to figure…
on Powder measure · Equipment
4 years ago
0
Thank you for the link The starting load of 3.7 gr and max of 4.2…
on First reload test · Reloading Methodology
4 years ago
0
So I loaded my first 30 rounds yesterday using the Lee auto drum and I…
on Powder measure · Equipment
4 years ago