41

414gates 0

Joined October 3, 2026
0
Reputation
0
Topics
0
Replies
0
Trust
0
Time consuming without a scope that can dial, a chrony and a bullet BC. But…
on Dead-Hold® BDC rectical use ???????????????????????????????????????????????? · General Discussion
2 weeks ago
0
At the moment, the cheapest bullets I know of are the Ballistix. Works out approx.…
on 150gr 308 Plinking bullets to match Spoor 150s · Reloading Methodology
2 months ago
0
People have been successfully brainwashed by the media, in line with the globalist agenda. The…
on Why are folks afraid of guns? · General Discussion
2 months ago
0
The idea that every mistaken action with a firearm must have immediate social consequence is…
on Legal consequences of AD's / ND's? · General Discussion
2 months ago
0
Depends on who witnesses it, and what they choose to do about it. If nobody…
on Legal consequences of AD's / ND's? · General Discussion
2 months ago
0
@janfred Spot on. The headspace measurement of both the fired cases with the protruding primer…
on Odd Extraction Problem - what explanation ? · Reloading Methodology
2 months ago
0
 I bought some primed Lapua brass a while back, and used most of them.  I…
on Odd Extraction Problem - what explanation ? · Reloading Methodology
2 months ago
0
Good explanation, thank you. Any idea how the extractor missed the case rim in those…
on Odd Extraction Problem - what explanation ? · Reloading Methodology
2 months ago
0
It comes down to wether or not you believe that by disarming yourself, the assailant…
on Hostage situation: shoot or not? · General Discussion
3 months ago
0
As far as triggers go, you may change the reliability of the gun if you…
on Un/necessary EDC upgrades? · Pistols
3 months ago
0
I would avoid a red-dot sight or light. Extra weight, bulk, introduces multiple possible points…
on Un/necessary EDC upgrades? · Pistols
3 months ago
0
@treeman  That should not be the sole parameter for selecting a scope. There are other…
on The Eternal Debate : MOA or MIL · Optics
3 months ago
0
[quote data-userid="0" data-postid="569"]I have had three or four blown out primers in my 308 over…
on Headspacing troubles · Hunting Rifles
4 months ago
0
This is a hard fight . The assailants have very deep pockets, and corrupt government…
on PFTC The Professional Firearms Trainers Council · General Discussion
5 months ago
0
@janfred The original advert boards are read-only now, to direct all new ads to the…
on Nobody posting · General Discussion
5 months ago
0
Thanks a lot Treeman! I haven't thought of Coke, but was preparing to use your…
on Geroeste loop - hoe nou? · Hunting Rifles
5 months ago
0
When I used to EDC a revolver, it was with the thinnest profile wooden grips.…
on Rubber vs wood vs ... for AIWB/IWB · Revolvers
5 months ago
0
How did you get the figures into GRT? The display fields are editable, I just…
on How to add a new powder to GRT · Reloading Methodology
6 months ago
0
I found this posted on Jaracal in 2021 :"Somchem 12.7-0","3600","1.2483","1.596","0.3018","0.8074","0.439","1.5538","0.950","","","","","","","","","","","",".330"If I use those numbers in…
on How to add a new powder to GRT · Reloading Methodology
6 months ago
0
As far as I can tell, private message replies do not have that feature, only…
on How To : Adding images to your forum posts · General Discussion
6 months ago