22

223 0

Joined October 3, 2026
0
Reputation
0
Topics
0
Replies
0
Trust
0
1. Get a good reloading manual (or 2) and read it.  This explains all the…
on What would your answer be... · 480BC
3 years ago
0
Ek het die afgelope naweek deur 2 kompakte "handheld" thermal enkeloog modelle gekyk. Die eerste…
on Choosing a first Thermal rifle sight · Optics
3 years ago
0
Geen ervaring of kennis nie. Ek weet dat baie boere daarna smag! Dit is n…
on Choosing a first Thermal rifle sight · Optics
3 years ago
0
My experience is limited to S&B 9mmP FMJ ammo.  These are generally loaded pretty hot,…
on Does S&B generally have hotter loads? · General Discussion
3 years ago
0
You can also change the trigger to a single stage by installing a small tube…
on Howa HACT Trigger adjustment · Firearm Components
3 years ago
0
Scenario: wife at home with kids; me not. What does one load in a 410…
on Venomous snake in the house - what now? · General Discussion
3 years ago
0
Your options are: 1. Catch and release.  (If you can.)2. Sjambok.3. .22.4. .410.5. 12 Bore.…
on Venomous snake in the house - what now? · General Discussion
3 years ago
0
I like the cast bullets seated hard into the rifling, if possible.  It is not…
on FLAT point powder coated .303 bullets · General Hunting Discussion
3 years ago
0
Is it R100 000 more accurate than an 0.5 MOA Howa owned by Piet at…
on New SOCOM sniper rifle · General Discussion
3 years ago
0
How do you adjust the mandrels? The mandrels come with a relatively large diameter from…
on Lee neck size collet die set - Your thoughts? · Equipment
3 years ago
0
I have used the Lee Collet dies for all calibers they are available for.I do…
on Lee neck size collet die set - Your thoughts? · Equipment
3 years ago
0
So I'm diving down the knowledge rabbit hole here. I have 1 Howa rifle that…
on Howa HACT Trigger adjustment · Firearm Components
3 years ago
0
Is it R100 000 more accurate than an 0.5 MOA Howa owned by Piet at…
on New SOCOM sniper rifle · General Discussion
3 years ago
0
I like the cast bullets seated hard into the rifling, if possible.  It is not…
on FLAT point powder coated .303 bullets · General Hunting Discussion
3 years ago
0
Excellent! I don't want to find out what that thing costs...
on New SOCOM sniper rifle · General Discussion
3 years ago
0
Your max MV will be determined by the max pressures the bullets can take.  Above…
on .303 - 195 GR Powder Coated LEAD CAST BULLETS · Reloading Methodology
3 years ago
0
All tap water has some dissolved salts in it, usually about 0.5-1g/L depending on the…
on Tumbling media activator. · Reloading Methodology
3 years ago
0
I am loading S335 30 gr as we type - well busy priming, close to…
on FLAT point powder coated .303 bullets · General Hunting Discussion
3 years ago
0
223, is this lead bullet thing a path worth following? I wanted a Martini Henry…
on FLAT point powder coated .303 bullets · General Hunting Discussion
3 years ago
0
We reload for several good reasons: it is more cost effective, it improves accuracy, it…
on When & how does reloading improve accuracy? · Reloading Methodology
3 years ago