22
223 0
0
I have shot quite a few WW11 era 303 Mk7 rounds. On warm days they…
on What's the oldest ammo or components you've shot successfully? ·
General Discussion
1 year ago
0
I had one of these Rugers in the hand some time ago. The grip looked…
on Tiny carry guns, today's learning. ·
General Discussion
1 year ago
0
A new gun is always fun - congratulations! How does it compare to the new…
on Tiny carry guns, today's learning. ·
General Discussion
1 year ago
0
I have a store-bought knife with a paracord-wound handle. With use and abuse the paracord…
on Glue for a paracord knife handle? ·
General Knife DIscussion
1 year ago
0
In my very first pistol shooting match, one of the RO's asked what my loads…
on Bullet coming in ·
Long Range
1 year ago
0
As long as he misses the camera, it will be fine...
on Bullet coming in ·
Long Range
1 year ago
0
Just for reference, a friend built a subsonic load for his 300BLK Remington with 16"…
on subsonic 308 loads ·
Reloading Methodology
1 year ago
0
I see the heading of this post, a thought came to mind, why are we…
on Baboons not afraid of man ·
General Discussion
1 year ago
0
I see the heading of this post, a thought came to mind, why are we…
on Baboons not afraid of man ·
General Discussion
1 year ago
0
Makes a lot of sense. I see used Labradars going for around R8k. Most likely…
on Considering a new chrony, and reconsidering ... ·
General Discussion
1 year ago
0
May I suggest reading the works of Bryan Litz. He is the chief ballistician at…
on A spotter error I noticed. ·
ELR
2 years ago
0
If memory serves, S361 was used in a few PMP factory loadings. S361 seems to…
on 275 Rigby ·
Reloading Methodology
2 years ago
0
Treeman, that stuff is totally useless.You should send it to me for safe disposal. 8)…
on S251 YES 251 ·
Reloading Methodology
2 years ago
0
I have found the electronic scales, with or without powder dispensers, to be more unpredictable…
on powder dispensers - automatic. ·
Reloading Methodology
2 years ago
0
A few observations:There are many variables at play in a barrel when the primer pops. …
on O B T optimum barrel time ? ·
Reloading Methodology
2 years ago
0
Treeman, that stuff is totally useless.You should send it to me for safe disposal. 8)…
on S251 YES 251 ·
Reloading Methodology
2 years ago
0
Treeman, that stuff is totally useless. You should send it to me for safe disposal.…
on S251 YES 251 ·
Reloading Methodology
2 years ago
0
How about using a Swedish nut rounder? Nah, this is a job for a 9…
on Emperial sizes on dies ·
Reloading Methodology
2 years ago
0
Which emperial size spanners fit on regular dies? The US forums mention 7/16, 1/2, and…
on Emperial sizes on dies ·
Reloading Methodology
2 years ago
0
Ek wil nou nie jou opwinding demp nie, Ds. J., maar my hernuwing wat 15…
on 13 dae!!! ·
General Discussion
2 years ago
